Life up in Idaho has been good to us. Thane and the boys constantly want to hold Kalea. Mom makes me a dessert or two EVERY day... I think I've put ON weight since I've been here instead of losing the pregnancy weight! lol
Kalea and I went to our first cattle round up at mom's place in Gilgore. The cowboys rounded up the cattle and then we had a big feast for everyone.
Kalea has grown so much just since we've been up here. She got her first bath while we were here and she LOVES it. She gets so relaxed in the water. She is getting a little chunkier... about 7 lbs right now. We are lucky we were able to come up here and get pampered.. it's been hard to pick a date to leave!
So glad to hear everything went well during the delivery. She is so cute with all of that brown hair and it looks like she was born with a tan.. lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to visit your mother; tell her Hi from me! Kalea is adorable! I can't wait to come see you when Kimmy graduates in November! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI just was looking at that middle picture and she looks so much like you its crazy!!! :)
ReplyDelete