Saturday, January 2, 2010

What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas...

Drew and I took a quick day trip to Vegas mid-December. My dad picked up Kalea bright and early to watch her all day for us. We were supposed to stay one night, but Drew had an emergency case he was called in for. We flew in, ate at In-N-Out for a snack, checked into our hotel, ate at a yummy Italian restaurant, gambled with the hotel's free voucher they gave us (we won $17.50 whohooo), walked around the shops, ate Gellato, and flew home late that night getting home around midnight. It was a fun day trip and the longest we've been away from Kalea. My dad did a great job watching her, though he said he couldn't sit down or she's start to cry..lol. We think we'll do it again in February but this time stay a night! ;)

2 comments:

  1. did you have to pump when you were gone? funny question, i know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, had to pump while I was gone.. will be nice when I DON'T have to do that on a trip.. lol

    ReplyDelete