Sunday, November 29, 2009

3 Months Old


3 months old tomorrow. Just a few quick updates: She smiles constantly,she has laughed just a couple times and it's adorable,she found her hands and LOVES to suck on her whole fist,and she just started drooling uncontrollably (I had to break out the bibs finally...lol).The picture below you can see the drool about to dribble down on my mom (anyone holding her now gets drool all over their shoulder).

She coo's constantly and it's funny to Drew and I because she does it in reponse to anyone talking to her like she's really trying to talk back. She makes funny faces all the time like the one below. She just started within the past week going 4 hours inbetween feedings instead of three... awwwww.. I love that. I think it's funny how parents think all these really "small" achievements are the cutest thing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a cute baby. Can't believe I haven't seen her since she was 6 weeks old! They change so fast.

    ReplyDelete