
A baby blessing is such a beautiful experience. We are so blessed that we had so many family members that were able to come. My siblings, both my parents and their spouses, Drew's parents, Drew's brother Damon, my grandparents, and several of my cousins were all able to make it. She looks liked a little angel... I couldn't get over it! The blessing Drew gave her was beautiful and was another huge reminder of why I am grateful to have married a worthy priesthood holder.

My Bells Palsy is getting much better, and actually my face is about 80-90% healed. I feel so blessed that it's healed so quickly (compared to the average time it takes someone months usually!). I wish it would've been healed before Kalea's blessing so I could've gotten a better family picture. I'm grinning ear to ear on the inside k?
so beautiful lynny!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to catch up--your little girl is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable. She does look like a little angel. I love the dress and the headband...girls are so fun! At least it looks really fun:) And I think that your family picture is darling! Glad to hear you are doing better. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! You look great and you can't even tell that anything is wrong.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute cute baby...and she will be able to cherish that picture of her and mom with Ben Stiller forever...Ha. Manning I love you bro.
ReplyDeleteCute family. Can't believe she's so big. I miss coming to visit you on Fridays. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete