I'm so lazy when it comes to blogging.. what's the deal? lol So I don't have pictures to post up but I'll give a quick update.
Kalea is 5 months:
12 lbs 14 oz- she's 12% for weight, 41% for height and 25% for head circumference. I don't know why they do these charts though- my oldest brother Erik was OFF the charts at 6 months weighing in at a HUGE 32 lbs. How much does he weigh now you ask? Never has gotten above 135 I think. He's like 5 foot 10 or 11 and he's the SKINNIEST in the family. LOL
Kalea likes to roll from tummy to back and back to tummy. She laughs all the time it's so adorable. She talks A LOT... people like to comment that "she's a squawker!". Like mother like daughter I suppose. She found her feet and likes to grab them and suck on them. She still chews on everything in site. She LOVES food. It's kinda ridiculous how she always grabs for our spoons. She eats up all her rice cereal so we just tried Gerber stage 1 the other day (sweet potatoes) and she likes to gobble that up too... she'll be a good eater I suppose. :) If anything is in view she reaches for it and she has the strongest grip- all babies do I suppose. She still loves Drew the most and he still watches her every day.
Other updates: Drew's nose is healing nicely. Our house is coming along pretty well. Walls are done and tile goes in this week, hardwood floors the next then cabinets. I'm hoping 2 months and the house is done but we'll see. Everything takes longer then ya think! I am finally attempting to work out again. My company is doing the Ragnar Relay (I think that's the name?) in June so I gotta get back in running shape in the next few months- working out today kicked my butt!
6 years ago
Oh, I want to see your baby and your house! I miss you guys! If it weren't for your blog I wouldn't know anything that's going on in your life!
ReplyDeleteI forgot you had started a blog until you commented on my post. Thanks for the support! I would love to come to your house when it's finished!:) And kalea Well I can't believe she's growing up so fast so fun that stage of wanting to eat everything in site it sure makes you learn what can be on the floor and what can't be. We look forward to seeing you guys again sometime!
ReplyDeleteYeah you have a blog! Your lil girl is so cute!
ReplyDeletePS Did you ever get my bow and headband?
I was shocked when you said kalea was 12lbs because Brig us 12 lbs. they grow way too quick.
ReplyDelete