Sunday, April 25, 2010

Almost 8 months

Between working, building a house, and being a mom and wife.. I really don't have time to update my blog! So I skipped Kalea's 7 month post but will give a quick re-cap. She is getting big so fast and definitely has a little personality blossoming. She LOVES to eat and now-a-days is eating more solids as she's not a huge fan of milk but sure does love her food. I love how she will feed herself.. she grabs puffs or other food with each hand and sometimes double-fists it in. LOL. She is scooting everywhere.. mostly backwards.. though she has learned to pull herself a little forward (it's not so easy on these slick hardwood floors). She loves animals and kids and when she sees either one she gets so excited and kicks her feet and starts to talk to them. She says da da and ma ma and a whole lot of other stuff we don't understand. ;) We sure thinks she's fun and cute.





6 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Doodle and Kalea that shows Doodle's tongue out in mid-lick. They were so cute together :) We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucha pretty little girl you've got! We need to hang out a ton this summer so K and O will recognise eachother when we get together! So fun watchign these little ones grow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gorgeous! Your little girl is pretty much amazing! Can't wait for our next bunco night. It was fun getting to know you, and you seriously crack me up!

    Talk to you soon!

    PS... Cute swimsuit on your little girl! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so stinkin' cute. Her hair reminds me of Luke's. Good thing she's a girl... Luke's still does that. LOL! She's just adorable. Glad you came to visit us the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn! My sis and I are running the Utah Valley Half Marathon! I totaly wanted to do the Ragnar...but couldnt talk anyone into doing it with me! Good luck with it though you will do great! Good to talk to you by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie! I just love the pics! :) I wish I could get Kendall to scoot... *sigh*

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete