Thursday, June 10, 2010

My First Mother's Day


Yes.. that adorable girl is the reason for today. We all know there are just a few of you girls out there that even read my blog and you all know my husband well enough to know that he's a romantic and spoils me rotten... you also all know ME well enough to know that I LOVE it! tee hee. So here is a recap of my Mother's Day. I wake up to breakfast in bed with french toast and homemade coconut syrup along with fresh strawberries and mangos. Drew gave me a card from him and then a card from Kalea along with the gift from Kalea. A cute new pair of jeans and necklace. The presents that Drew got me were: new bedspread, towels, gadgets from William-Sonoma, White leather Manhattan Office Chair, new running shoes and socks, and slippers that have a duster on the bottom (lol.. you all know I loved that). I have some pictures below of the gifts but didn't take one of my office chair which I love the most.

Mommy/Daughter

New Running Shoes

He made me the MOST delicious Peanut Butter cookies EVER! They are called double-delight PB cookies.

Another one of our cutie...

For dinner he made the best lasagna ever.. it's an award winning recipe. The sauce alone had to simmer for over an hour and a half and it was to die for.

My Mother's Day was amazing.. I'm one lucky woman. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment