My friend that is a photographer (nambaphotography.blogspot.com)took our family photos just a few weeks back. Kalea is 9 months. Here are a few of our favorites. Kassie is so talented!
LYNN!! She is SO cute. I love the pictures and her darling outfits! She is such a tiny little thing, but so stinking cute! You and Drew are cute too. The pictures are great! Hope you guys are doing well.
LYNN!! She is SO cute. I love the pictures and her darling outfits! She is such a tiny little thing, but so stinking cute! You and Drew are cute too. The pictures are great! Hope you guys are doing well.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures!! I love them all!! You are such a cute couple and your baby is to die for! :) Love You!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, she is so adorable! You have such a cute famliy. And you look just as cute as in high school. Kids are good to you:) not so much to me. lol!
ReplyDelete